Nordic Warriors, released by indie studio Mashmashu Studio, is a Real Time Strategy grounded in Norse Mythology. You play Freja, a Viking heroine who returns to her village and finds everyone dead. She learns of the dark forces and sets out to destroy them and exact her revenge.
Nordic Warriors isn’t for the faint of heart. The gameplay and battles are a gory, bloody mess. But if that doesn’t bother you, then give Nordic Warriors a try.
Nordic Warriors Campaign:
Freja and her warriors return to their village after a long journey, only to discover that their entire village was killed by the undead. Men, women and children were massacred in a surprise attack with no chance of survival. Shocked by this horrible truth, the group decides to search and destroy this evil once and for all.
Inspired by the classic “Myth” series, Nordic Warriors is a real time tactical game set in a world descending into an existential struggle for survival. You’ll need smart strategy combined with tactical skills to survive the onslaught of undead hordes and their sorcerers allies. Come face to face with heroes, legends, demons and gods as you fight through the middle world and even enter the gates of Hel itself.
Do you have what it takes to survive Ragnarok?
Find out with the Mythic gameplay of Nordic Warriors
Nordic Warriors is available for both Windows and Mac. You can get it now on Steam and the Mac App Store. The game costs $19.99. There is a 15% discount through 26 June.
Check out the Nordic Warriors website for more information.
- Classic Myth-like Real-Time Tactical action in a pre-medieval era battleground environment.
- Master a variety of friendly units from Warriors wielding swords and axes, to Shield Maidens, Archers, explosive expert Alchemists, and even stranger allies.
- Use mighty magic spells to blast or distract your foes, convert some enemies into friends, and attempt to survive the onslaught… or die trying.
- Battle across a variety of landscapes and take the fight beyond the gates of Hel itself.
- Quest for lost artifacts, explore terrain crawling with the armies of evil, and work your way towards survival.
- Use every feature of the landscape to gain an advantage against a sea of implacable foes.
- 14 levels of mythic mayhem and desperate action.