Whether you’re a Yorkist or Lancastrian you are sure to enjoy this episode!
You can find Sarah and her books on the following websites:
- Sarah Gristwood’s Website: http://www.sarahgristwood.co.uk/
- Sarah’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/sarah.gristwood.1
- Perseus Book Group: http://www.perseusbooksgroup.com/perseus/index.jsp
If you want to take a tour that follows the Wars of the Roses or events during the Tudor era, Sarah recommends Alison Wier Tours. Check them out at http://www.alisonweirtours.com/
I would also like to thank Katherine at Harper Collins Press (www.harpercollins.co.uk ) for setting up the interview.
In this episode we discuss:
- Sarah’s background and writing style
- Finding primary sources on medieval women
- How strong, medieval women were received
- Richard III’s DNA record
- Sarah’s historical fiction novel The Girl in the Mirror
- And more…
Please send any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are enjoying the podcast please considering leaving a rating on iTunes.
Download the MP3 and listen to it on your favorite MP3 player. Subscribe to the feed so you do not miss a single episode.
The music was provided by Tim Rayburn. It is available at Magnatune.com
Use the icons below to download the .mp3 audio file, subscribe directly to iTunes or subscribe to the RSS feed.