Battle Castle, the outstanding castle documentary series, explores the medieval history of six castles. Today we have an interview with Sean F. White, the Director of Photography for Battle Castle. I talk with Sean about filming the castles and the siege engines in action. We also cover how the re-enactments were filmed.
In this episode you will discover:
- The role of the Director of Photogrpahy
- His approach to visually capturing the castles
- The adventurous side of Sean as he films the castles
- The secret location where they filmed the re-enactments
- Which episode was filmed in 3D
- And much more…
It’s another great interview you won’t want to miss!
A big thanks to Sean for taking time out of his busy schedule to talk with the Medieval Archives podcast
Connect with Battle Castle today!
- Battle Castle Website
- Battle Castle Facebook fan page
- Battle Castle Twitter profile
- Battle Castle Youtube channel
Connect with Sean F. White
You can listen to the episode below. Or download the MP3 and listen to it on your favorite MP3 player. Subscribe to the feed so you do not miss a single episode.
The music was provided by Tim Rayburn. It is available at Magnatune.com
Use the icons below to download the .mp3 audio file, subscribe directly to iTunes or subscribe to the RSS feed.